Dularpur Darshan - 30
Ten Simple Rules to build up your self-confidence:
1. Formulate and stamp indelibly on your mind a mental picture of yourself as
succeeding. Hold this picture tenaciously. Never permit it to fade. Your mind will
seek to develop this picture. Never think of yourself as failing; never doubt the
reality of the mental image. That is most dangerous, for the mind always tries to
complete what it pictures. So always picture "success" no matter how badly things
seem to be going at the moment.
2. Whenever a negative thought concerning your personal powers comes to mind,
deliberately voice a positive thought to cancel it out.
3. Do not build up obstacles in your imagination. Depreciate every so-called
obstacle. Minimize them. Difficulties must be studied and efficiently dealt with to
be, eliminated, but they must be seen for only what they’ are. They must not be
inflated by fear thoughts.
4. Do not be awestruck by other people and try to copy them. Nobody can be you as
efficiently as YOU can. Remember also that most people, despite their confident
appearance and demeanor, are often as scared as you are and as doubtful of
5. Ten times a day repeat these dynamic words, "If God be for us, who can be against
us?" (Stop reading and repeat them NOW slowly and confidently.)
6.Get a competent counselor to help you understand why you do what you do. Learn the
origin of your inferiority and self-doubt feelings which often begin in childhood.
Self-knowledge leads to a cure.
7. Ten times each day practice the following affirmation, repeating it out loud if
possible. "I can do all things through GOD.
Repeat those words NOW. That magic statement is the most powerful antidote on earth
to inferiority thoughts.
8. Make a true estimate of your own ability, then raise it 10 per cent. Do not become egotistical, but develop a wholesome self-respect. Believe in your own God released
9. Put yourself in God’s hands. To do that simply state, "I am in God’s hands." Then
believe you are NOW receiving all the power you need. "Feel" it flowing into you.
Affirm that "the kingdom of God is within you" in the form of adequate
power to meet life’s demands.
10. Remind yourself that God is with you and nothing can defeat you. Believe that
you now RECEIVE power from Him.